- American Dental Association: Consumer Information
- E-Learning: Continuing Education
Online course listing for lecture credits
- Endodontics (Root Canals)
- Oral Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
American Dental Association (ADA)
The ADA was established in 1859. Today it has more than 152,000 members. As the world’s largest and oldest national dental association, the ADA is the oral health authority committed to both the public and the dental profession.
- Broome County Dental Society (BCDS)
New York State Dental Association (NYSDA)
- For Consumers
Find oral health news and information, interactive learning tools, career resources and more for consumers, students, teachers and the media.
- Recognizing Signs That your Teen Is Using Drugs
- From RX To Heroin
- For Professionals
Stay informed. Get involved. Access information and resources to help you as a dental professional manage our practice and provide the best-possible patient care.